* You are going to LOVE this fantastic Doll Kit!
* Made of sturdy 1/8" Masonite and is easy to assemble with just a bit of glue and the included specialty art brads! Just like our Stand Ups, The round base pieces have notches and the "bars" have small tabs making it a snap to assemble! Just pop the tab into the notch with a dab of glue. Perfect each and every time. The gear on the top base even covers up the notches!
* In addition to the doll body and base, this kit also includes steampunk wings, crown, gear halo, gears for the bases, gear frame for her body (the inside is 1"), and even goggles! As shown in photo #1 and photo #2, you have a few options for accessory placement. The wings look amazing in either direction. You can also create an entire scene or assemblage inside the cage if desired. So many design possibilities with this awesome kit!
* The arms are fully articulated so you can pose and move them as you wish. You can also use wire or fibers to attach the arms. If you prefer, you can order this kit without arm holes and brads so you can glue the arms in place. Your choice!
* The doll stands a generous 11" tall (including the crown or halo).
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, cover with papers, embellish, and much more!
* Our Santos Doll Head Paper Cuts and Marie Doll Head Paper Cuts are great with these. You can also use any of the other Fairy Doll Head Paper Cuts with the Medium size dolls.
* See all of the Articulated Manikin Doll Kits HERE. And more Santos Cage Dolls in other sizes and styles HERE. Please note, the doll body and base diameters are the same size as our original 3-D Santos Cage Doll Shrine Kits, though she stands slightly taller.
(Art Sample By Kristin Hubick. Used Medium Steampunk Santos Doll Kit, Santos Head Paper Cuts Set II, Collage Sheet DP151, Clear UTEE, Silver Scalloped Dresden, Clock Key Cut Outs, Mini Red and Blue Roses, Bullet Casing, Viva Decor Silver Crackle Paint, Patina Kit, Alcohol Ink, Turquoise Inka Gold, Hematite Inka Gold, Vintage Pocket Watch Key, Black and Sepia Archival Ink.)