* You are going to love this amazing Kit! It's both a Doll, and a Shrine! Made of sturdy Masonite and is easy to assemble with just a bit of glue! Instructions included.
* The completed Doll Shrine stands a very impressive 16-1/2" tall! The arched niche measures 6.25" tall x 3" wide x 1.5" deep. This shrine has many uses, but is especially cool for displaying found objects such as antique dolls, doll parts, bottles, little statues, relics, and more!
* The arms are fully articulated so you can pose and move them as you wish. You can also use wire or fibers to attach the arms. If you prefer, you can order this kit without arm holes and brads so you can glue the arms in place. Your choice!
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, Gild, Glitter, Emboss, cover with papers, embellish, and much more! This shrine is great for so many different themes; Devotional, Victorian, Circus, Halloween, Steampunk, Dia De Los Muertos, Valentine's Day, and so many more!
* Find more Shrine Kits here.
(Art Sample By Kristin Hubick. Used Large Exquisite Santos Doll Antiquity Shrine Kit, Santos Head Paper Cuts II, Relics and Artifacts Ancient Heart, Black and Sepia Archival Ink, Matte Mod Podge, E6000, Red Stickles, Copper Beaded Chain, Brass Jump Rings, White Fancy Scalloped Dresden, Color Dusters, White Sharpie Paint Marker.)