* You are going to love this sweet kit. Made of sturdy Masonite and is easy to assemble with just a bit of glue! Instructions included.
* The inside of the finished church measures 4" tall (at the very top of the peak) x 2-1/8" wide x 1-3/4" deep. The total outside height including the steeple and is approximately 6-1/2". I placed my steeple in the middle of the roof, however you can adjust it as you please if you prefer it more toward the front or back. The spire is made from scored chipboard. It comes in one piece which you simply fold, gluing the ends together with a handy tab.
* These were designed with holding a battery powered votive candle in mind as a design option! (candle sold separately.) Looks great shining through the windows!
* The church looks great facing either direction. As shown in photo #2, you can purchase an optional glue on base for your church. Perfect for gluing on bottle brush trees and other minis. If you glue your church to the center, you will have a 1" perimeter around the church. You can also glue it toward the back or front, depending on your needs. The base is solid and independent of the church giving you several design options. Trees and votive candle not included.
* If you would like to convert your church into an ornament, simply run a ribbon or wire through the belfry windows, which are on all four sides. Use the church niche to create a shrine, use the "front" as a solid church, or both!
* Of course this kit is fantastic for Christmas, but also great for any other theme too. A Halloween bats in the belfry shrine just came to mind!
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, cover with papers, embellish, and much more!
* See our full line of Votive Houses and Churches HERE. Use several to create your own little village!