* You are going to LOVE these sweet angels! Though primitive in nature, you can make them as fun, funky, and mixed media as you would like!
* Made of sturdy 1/8" Masonite and they are easy to assemble with just a bit of glue. The halo and wings are optional accessories.
* Available in three different sizes. Dimensions are listed without the included wings and halo:
Medium: 4.75" tall x 2" wide (head 1" diameter)
Large: 7" tall x 3" wide (head 1.5" diameter)
Extra Large: 9.5" tall x 3.75" wide (head 2" diameter)
* Some of the Medium and Large Doll Head Paper Cuts will fit the Medium and Large Primitive Angels.
* Available with or without ornament holes in the wings. You can also hang them from their halo if you prefer that look.
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, Collage, Glitter, Gild, and so much more!
* Several display options. Hang them from the holes in their wings or from their halo, add a metal hanger to the back, or prop them against a wall or shelf.
* See all of the Art Doll Kits HERE. And more Primitive Angel Dolls HERE.
(Art Sample By Kristin Hubick. Used Medium Primitive Angel Dolls Style 4,5, and 6, Sculpey III White, Art Doll Face Mold, Glasses Cut-Outs, Flower Pin Set, Fairy Head Paper Cuts Angels and Saints, Diamond Glaze, Inka Gold Turquoise and Graphite, Glue N Seal Matte, Vintage Bottle Cap, Peerless Water Colors Complete Edition Book, Vintage Sheet Music, Retro Pattern Grunge Collage Sheet, Signo Pens Black and White, Heart Cut-Outs, Silver Wire.)