* This is a definite Christmas staple with so many uses. Set of seven Laurel Wreath pieces in four different styles. You can use them in sets as shown in photo one, or use individual branches. They are great for Christmas art, and have many other uses as well. Perfect for any place you need a bit of foliage.
* They are an excellent size for ATCs, ornaments, tags, cards, and so much more. A great goodie to have on hand when you need a little something on your art piece.
* The continuous wreath piece measures 2-1/2" x 2-1/2". The individual branches measure approximately 2-3/4" x 1-1/2".
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, emboss, glitter, embellish, and much more!
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" Masonite, 1/16" Chipboard as shown, 1/16" Black Mat Board, or .015" thick Stencil Board.
* Find more in the Christmas section here.
(Art Sample By Kristin Hubick. Used Deer Mount Ornaments, Christmas Paper, Matte Glue N Seal, Flourish Stencil, Small Onomotoholes Stencil, Archival Ink Sepia and Black, Ink Blending Tool, Basic Grey Precision File Set, Silver Eyelets, Laurel Wreath Cut-Outs, Holly Leaf and Berry Cut-Outs, Snowflake Cut-Outs, White Signo Pen, Stickles (Holly, Cinnamon, Christmas Red), 3mm Tinsel Stems.)