* Viva Decor's Inka Gold is a revolutionary nontoxic product that produces an amazing metallic finish. With beeswax as one of the main ingredients, Inka Gold is safe and easy to use in all crafting and home decor projects. Just rub it on and polish! Great for paper mache, chipboard, paper crafting, wood, our masonite, and much more. Just about any surface will work.
* Perfect for adding a lovely patina to our Masonite Shrine Kits, Cut-Outs, Basics, Stand-Ups, and more! Inka Gold looks awesome added over painted pieces too to add a bit of patina. The metallic colors leave a wonderful shimmer.
* Easily applies to your surface with a brush, sponge, cotton swab, cloth, rubber stamp, or your finger! You can use it right from the jar for nice opaque coverage, or water it down a bit and use it like you would use twinkling H2Os for just a touch of shimmer. Dries within minutes and once dry you can buff the surface with a paper towel or cloth to really bring out the shine!
* We love our Gilders Paste as well, a similar product, and between the two you have so many color options!
* These are the large, 50 Gram jars!
* See our full selection HERE.
(Art Sample By Kristin Hubick. Used Mini 3-D Santos Cage Doll Shrine Kit, Mini Fairy Doll Head Paper Cuts, Small Angel Wing Cut Outs, Embossing Dabber, Gold UTEE, Turquoise Inka Gold, Chalkboard Sign Paper Cuts, White Sharpie, 10mm Brass Cabochon Tag, 6mm Jump Ring, Silver Bird Cage Charm.)