Altered Art Supplies
Collage Sheets & Digital Collage Sheets
Holidays and Themes
CLEARANCE 20% Off
CLEARANCE 30% Off
CLEARANCE 40% Off
CLEARANCE 70% Off
ONE OF A KIND LIMITED SUPPLIES
ADVANCED Search and Catalog
BLOG & Facebook
View Your Cart
Triangle Blanks - You Pick
* Perfectly cut triangle blanks. You pick the size! The Small Tria
ngles are the same size as our
: approximately 3/4" x 7/8"
: approximately 1-1/2" x 1-3/4"
: approximately 3" x 3-1/2"
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" thick Masonite (as shown), 1/8" Cherry Hardwood, 1/16" Cherry Hardwood, 1/8" Chipboard, 1/16" Chipboard, 1/8" Clear Acrylic, 1/16" Clear Acrylic, or .015” thick Stencil Board.
: the 1/8" Cherry Hardwood is not available for the Large Triangles.)
* Then Pick how many holes you would like using the chart above. The chart illustrates the Small and Medium Triangles. The larger triangles will have holes that are farther apart relative to the size, however the pattern will be the same.
- The Small Triangle holes are
sized to fit our
- The Medium and Large Triangles have holes are
sized to fit our
- For 1/8" thick materials you can either glue in a
Eyelet or set a Long Eyelet. The photo shows a glued
Colored Metallic Mix Eyelet
- For 1/16" thick or less materials you can set either a Short Eyelet or a Long Eyelet depending on the thickness of material you are attaching it to.
- When attaching jump rings, a
7mm jump ring
(shown) or larger works great for the 1/8" holes and 1/16" holes.
- You can also use ribbon, wire,
, and so much more with the holes. The long brads work nicely with the 1/8" holes and the 1/16" holes. You can easily attach up to three 1/8" thick pieces using a
Create ornaments, jewelry, sewn pieces, mini books, use as an embellishement, and so much more! Try stacking a 1/16" Clear Acrylic blank over a Masonite blank with your art sandwiched between and secure via the holes with a
or glue in a long eyelet. If you are using bases with no holes
are awesome for attaching acrylic!
Paint, paper, collage, ink, stamp, embellish, and so much more!
Small -4 pc.
Medium -3 pc.
Large -1 pc.
Masonite -1/8 Inch add $0.25
Cherry Hardwood -1/8 Inch add $0.50
Cherry Hardwood -1/16 Inch add $0.50
Chipboard -1/8 Inch add $0.25
Chipboard -1/16 Inch add $0.25
Clear Acrylic -1/8 Inch add $1.00
Clear Acrylic -1/16 Inch add $0.75
1 Hole-Center add $0.25
1 Hole-Top add $0.25
1 Hole-Vertical add $0.25
2 Hole-Bottom add $0.25
2 Hole-Horizontal add $0.25
3 Hole Bottom add $0.25
3 Hole-Triangle add $0.25
4 Hole add $0.25
6 Hole add $0.25
Credit Card Processing
©2022 Retro Cafe Art Gallery, Inc. Powered by
Avalon Rose Design