HALLOWEEN ART SWAP!
THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
Tombstones are due Friday September 15th. They must arrive at Sherry Matthew's studio by that day. We can not accept late submissions!
We are having a 2017 Halloween Tombstone ATC ART SWAP! And Sherry Matthews is our wonderful host this year!
* Please read all of the guidelines in full - there are some changes *
You can download a print copy HERE. Please adhere to the guidelines.
What to make: You will make 4 original Masonite Tombstone ATCs using the NEW 2017 PART VI Gothic Tombstone ATC Bases (one of each different style as sold in the set). The NEW Masonite Tombstone ATC Bases are the only required product, though we have lots of other Halloween Goodies you can add. Since this is a Retro Cafe Art Gallery sponsored swap, the more RCAG goodies the better! Stands are also available, and they are optional. Limit of one set per person please!
What to send: Send your 4 ATCs plus $10 return postage. If you are sending a check please make it payable to "Sherry Matthews". Cash is also acceptable. If you prefer, you can pay for your return postage online HERE. Also, please include a post-it note, post card, etc. with your return address clearly written or typed and also include your email address. There is no need to "sign up" ahead of time. Simply mail your goodies in by the deadline and you are IN! Of course if you pay your postage online, we will mark you down!
Key Points and FAQ:
1. Please stick with a Halloween or Dia De Los Muertos theme. Beyond that, it's up to you!
2. Make sure to sign the backs so your swap buddies know it's from you! Please at least do some basic finishing on the backs. Or go all out!
3. Please make sure all 3-D embellishments are firmly attached and pack your pieces with care so they don't get crushed or damaged in the mail.
4. You can attach a base or feet, or objects around the Tombs, however make sure they are no more than 1" tall or more than 1" around the outside of the Tombs. Please stick to this size guildline. Objects that are too large can make mailing difficult. The point is for these to remain ATC tombstones. Your returns will come with ATC Easels as a gift, so it's not necessary to make them stand up, unless you really want to. We do sell optional Tombstone Stands here.
5. The swap is limited to one set of 4 per person. Please send one of each different style as they are sold in the set.
6. Because of mailing time variablity, this is a USA only swap. Sorry about that!
(but you can still grab some tombstones for yourself and follow the inspiration!)
7. HAVE FUN!
What you will get: You will receive original Tombstone ATCs from the other fabulous participants, one of each style from 4 different swappers. (Don't forget, you must use the 2017 Tombstone Set!)
Deadline: Sherry must receive your Tombstone ATCs (one of each different style as they are sold in the set) + $10 return postage by Friday September 15th. Please note our deadlines are firm. Sorry, we can not accept late submissions. I'm announcing on 7/15 so you have 2 months to make your spooky tombs!
Mail to: Sherry Matthews
73 Luallen Drive
Anniston, AL 36201
73 Luallen Drive
Anniston, AL 36201
If you have any questions, feel free to email us: RetroCafeArt@gmail.com
Please email us after you mail your ATCs so we know they are on the way!
Entries will also be posted on our Facebook Fan Page
Happy Halloween Art!!!