* You are going to LOVE this Shrine Kit! Is it a Shrine? Is it a Doll? It's BOTH!
* Made of sturdy Masonite and is easy to assemble with just a bit of glue and the included specialty art brads! Instructions included. There is a built in keyhole hanger on the back so it's ready to hang!
* This shrine kit includes the gorgeous coordinating paper cuts for you to mount to the masonite pieces (very easy - I like to use an extra strength glue stick). You get a paper cut for each part, with holes and all! Paper cuts are laser printed on acid free cardstock. They are perfectly cut and ready to use.
* The arms and legs are fully articulated so you can pose and move them as you wish!
* When standing at attention, the doll measures 14" tall x 3-1/2" wide! I love how large this one is! The inside compartment measures 2-1/8" tall x 1-5/8" wide x 7/8" deep
* Includes 8 specialty silver art brads. Also comes with an optional crown and heart cut out to attach as desired!
* Endless possibilities - Paint, Ink, Distress, cover with papers, embellish, and much more!
* Photo #3 shows all thee Vintage Skeleton Dolls for size comparison.
* This kit is also available without a niche. The doll body will be one solid piece. The doll without a niche includes a glue-on metal triangle hanger for you to attach to the back so your doll will be ready to hang if desired.
* See all of the Articulated Manikin Doll Kits HERE.