* Perfectly cut oval blanks. You pick the size!
18x13mm (.71 x .51 Inch)
25x18mm (1 x .71 Inch)
40x30mm (1.57 x 1.18 Inch)
36x46mm (1.42 x 1.81 Inch)
42x53mm (1.67 x 2.1 Inch)
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" thick Masonite (as shown), 1/8" Cherry Hardwood, 1/16" Cherry Hardwood, 1/8" Chipboard, 1/16" Chipboard, 1/8" Clear Acrylic, 1/16" Clear Acrylic, or .015” thick Stencil Board.
* Then Pick how many holes you would like using the chart above.
- The 18x13mm Oval holes are 1/16" sized to fit our 1/16 Eyelets.
- All of the other Ovals have holes are 1/8" sized to fit our 1/8" Eyelets.
- For 1/8" thick materials you can either glue in a Short Eyelet or set a Long Eyelet. The photo shows a glued Colored Metallic Mix Eyelet.
- For 1/16" thick or less materials you can set either a Short Eyelet or a Long Eyelet depending on the thickness of material you are attaching it to.
- When attaching jump rings, a 7mm jump ring (shown) or larger works great for the 1/8" holes and 1/16" holes.
- You can also use ribbon, wire, long brads, and so much more with the holes. The long brads work nicely with the 1/8" holes and the 1/16" holes. You can easily attach up to three 1/8" thick pieces using a long brad.
Create ornaments, jewelry, sewn pieces, mini books, use as an embellishement, and so much more! Try stacking a 1/16" Clear Acrylic blank over a Masonite blank with your art sandwiched between and secure via the holes with a long brad or glue in a long eyelet. If you are using bases with no holes Incredi-sheets are awesome for attaching acrylic!