* Perfectly cut circle blanks. You pick the size!
* Paint, paper, collage, ink, stamp, embellish, and so much more!
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" thick Masonite (as shown), 1/8" Cherry Hardwood, 1/16" Cherry Hardwood, 1/8" Chipboard, 1/16" Chipboard, 1/8" Clear Acrylic, 1/16" Clear Acrylic, or .015” thick Stencil Board.
(note: the 1/8" Cherry Hardwood is not available for the 3" Circle or larger.)
* Then Pick how many holes you would like using the chart above. The chart illustrates the 1" circles. Larger circles will have holes that are farther apart relative to the size, however the pattern will be the same. The first photo shows the 1", .75", and adorable .5" circles.
- The .5" and .75" circle holes are 1/16" sized to fit our 1/16" Eyelets.
- The 1" circles or larger have holes are 1/8" sized to fit our 1/8" Eyelets.
- For 1/8" thick materials you can either glue in a Short Eyelet or set a Long Eyelet. The photo shows a glued Colored Metallic Mix Eyelet.
- For 1/16" thick or less materials you can set either a Short Eyelet or a Long Eyelet depending on the thickness of material you are attaching it to.
- When attaching jump rings, a 7mm jump ring (shown) or larger works great for the 1/8" holes and 1/16" holes.
- You can also use ribbon, wire, long brads, and so much more with the holes. The long brads work nicely with the 1/8" holes and the 1/16" holes. You can easily attach up to three 1/8" thick pieces using a long brad.
Create ornaments, jewelry, sewn pieces, mini books, use as an embellishement, and so much more! Try stacking a 1/16" Clear Acrylic blank over a Masonite blank with your art sandwiched between and secure via the holes with a long brad or glue in a long eyelet. If you are using bases with no holes Incredi-sheets are awesome for attaching acrylic!