* ONE perfectly cut ATC Base measuring 2.5" x 3.5".
* Paint, paper, collage, ink, stamp, embellish, and so much more!
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" thick Masonite (as shown), 1/8" Chipboard, 1/16" Chipboard, 1/16" Black or White Mat Board, 1/8" Clear Acrylic, 1/16" Clear Acrylic, or .015” thick Stencil Board.
* Then Pick how many holes you would like using the chart above. All holes are 1/8" sized to fit our 1/8" Eyelets.
- For 1/8" thick materials you can either glue in a Short Eyelet or set a Long Eyelet.
- For 1/16" thick or less materials you can set either a Short Eyelet or a Long Eyelet depending on the thickness of material you are attaching it to.
- When attaching jump rings, a 7mm jump ring or larger works great for the 1/8" holes and 1/16" holes.
- You can also use ribbon, wire, long brads, and so much more with the holes. The long brads work nicely with the 1/8" holes and the 1/16" holes. You can easily attach up to three 1/8" thick pieces using a long brad.
Create ornaments, sewn pieces, mini books, ATCs with embellishments, and so much more! Try stacking a 1/16" Clear Acrylic Base over a Masonite base with your art sandwiched between and secure via the holes with a long brad or glue in a long eyelet. If you are using bases with no holes Incredi-sheets are awesome for attaching acrylic!