* Set of 4 perfectly cut Microslide Blanks each measuring 1" x 3" OR a Set of 6 Mini Microslide Blanks each measuring .5" x 1.5" with rounded corners. You pick the size.
* Paint, paper, collage, ink, stamp, embellish, and so much more!
* Pick your choice of material below: Sturdy 1/8" thick Masonite (as shown), 1/8" Cherry Hardwood, 1/16" Cherry Hardwood, 1/8" Chipboard, 1/16" Chipboard, 1/8" Clear Acrylic, 1/16" Clear Acrylic, or .015” thick Stencil Board.
* Then Pick how many holes you would like using the chart above.
- The 1" x 3" slide holes are 1/8" sized to fit our 1/8" Eyelets.
- The .5" x 1.5" mini slide holes are 1/16" sized to fit our 1/16" Eyelets.
- For 1/8" thick materials you can either glue in a Short Eyelet or set a Long Eyelet.
- For 1/16" thick or less materials you can set either a Short Eyelet or a Long Eyelet depending on the thickness of material you are attaching it to.
- When attaching jump rings, a 7mm jump ring (shown) or larger works great for the 1/8" holes and 1/16" holes.
- You can also use ribbon, wire, long brads, and so much more with the holes. The long brads work nicely with the 1/8" holes and the 1/16" holes. You can easily attach up to three 1/8" thick pieces using a long brad.
Create ornaments, jewelry, sewn pieces, mini books, use as an embellishement, and so much more! Try stacking a 1/16" Clear Acrylic blank over a Masonite blank with your art sandwiched between and secure via the holes with a long brad or glue in a long eyelet. If you are using bases with no holes Incredi-sheets are awesome for attaching acrylic!